Junior Psychologist / Business Operations Executive
At the Centre for Effective Living (CEL), we are committed to building people and celebrating effective living. Founded in 1988, our team – which comprises of psychiatrists, psychologists and counsellors – has worked closely with many local and multinational organisations in identifying and maximizing the potential of individuals and teams, and in promoting and maintaining psychological well-being and growth.
In addition to the clinical work which is a core component of our practice, our consultants deliver wellness talks to our corporate clients on a regular basis to promote mental wellness, while our team also provides Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) support to help affected individuals manage stress reactions to critical incidents occurring on or off the workplace.
The Junior Psychologist/Business Operations Executive will assist in both psychology specific tasks, as well as business operations focused tasks. Psychology specific tasks include developing and delivering psychological training, writing of wellness articles, managing specific types of client referrals that are focused on connecting clients to necessary services, and manning a phone line to attend to potentially distressed clients. Business operations focused tasks include providing coverage for frontline services, responding to enquiries from clients or organisations CEL works with, and a scope to grow further in business/operations related aspects if keen.
- Conduct and draft curriculum for psychological training to organisations
- Writing of wellness articles for a monthly newsletter
- Managing referrals from clients and providing them with the appropriate resources
- Manning a phone line to attend to potentially distressed clients
- Providing coverage for frontline services
- Responding to enquiries from clients or organisations
- Scope to grow in business/operations related aspects if keen
- Degree in Psychology with keen interest in business/operations aspects
- Independent and meticulous in documentation and case management, and a collaborative team player in planning of joint projects
- Adept in integrating psychological perspectives into mental wellness talks and workshops
- Comfortable presenter in the delivery of talks and workshops
- Adaptable in managing adhoc and time sensitive requests from clients
- Good written and spoken communication skills in the English language
- Preferable to be multi-lingual with English and a second language
Centre for Effective Living Pte Ltd