Junior Project Manager
- Join a fast-growing FinTech startup
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in this role
Our client is a FinTech startup that provides a reliable tool to track financial assets in real-time. Their innovative product sends an automated notification based on desired asset and call level, allowing individuals to focus on other priorities in life.
In this role, you will be assisting the Senior Project Manager in overseeing project timelines & tasks. You will be responsible for :
- Works closely with relevant teams to ensure objectives are met within deadlines
- Providing customers with project updates
- Managing Change Requests and aligning clients to the Scope of Work.
- Maintaining timeline and ensuring production task are consistently on track with the scope of work
- Serving as main team and customer service interface to client groups
- You have at least 1 year experience as a Project Coordinator.
- Prior experience in organising complex web application projects and establishing priorities consistent with objectives is highly advantageous.
- You have knowledge of entire SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Experience with Node.js and knowledge on LINUX, Cloud Databases will be an advantage
- You are a self-starter, able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You are organised and show high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd