Junior Project Manager (Infrastructure)
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Junior Project Manager (Infrastructure)
This role provides project management, business stakeholder engagement, and project oversight on behalf of the ICT Delivery team. Projects may be global, strategic initiatives that require corporate guidance and oversight due to the nature and scope of project objectives. This position will also have responsibilities managing business stakeholder expectations and bringing together various groups within the organization to provide secure infrastructure and/or application software solutions including hardware, services, and coordinating delivery, installation, and configuration. This role will include direct interaction with a broad range of technical and business personnel throughout the organization.
1. Organize and drive multiple simultaneous projects to meet security, services, application software and/or infrastructure needs
2. Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
3. Track progress and drive results in security, services, application software and/or infrastructure.
4. Work with technical and business leaders to provide solutions and services, deliver, and install products.
5. Manage the business stakeholder expectations and schedules and build products and services to meet company needs
6. Be involved in and responsible for projects from conception through to production deployment, with responsibilities ranging from budget forecasting to working with individuals to insure they deliver on-time.
1. Strong organizational and prioritization skills and a desire to learn
2. Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
3. Proven ability to manage conflicting stakeholder interests effectively
4. Highly effective technical communications skills (verbal and written)
5. Familiarity with various project management methodologies (waterfall, agile, scrum, etc)
6. Basic technical knowledge of servers, routers, switches, storage
7. Basic technical knowledge network/systems architecture and design
8. 3+ years of increasing responsibilities within a multi-location organization
9. Project Management and technical certification(s) preferred (PMP, ITIL, Scrum Master,
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd