Junior Production Controller, EQM (North, Electronic Mfg, $3.2K)
- A well-established Manufacturing Firm.
- Plan, monitor and expedite materials to meet customer requirements.
- Plan and release job order to meet shipment plan.
- Work with project team on ECN & TCN implementation and new product FA run.
- Manage and control inventory -> Raw/Work in Process/FG and obsolete parts.
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering and/or Logistics/Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in the Electronics Manufacturing industry.
- Working Location: Ang Mo Kio.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16812.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD