Junior Product Manager
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A team that incorporates fun in every thing they do
- Attractive salary and benefits
Our client is an established EdTech firm that provides comprehensive educational content across multiple subjects and age groups. Currently avaliable in multiple languages, they aim to make learning accessible and fun to encourage continuous learning!
You will be responsible for :
- Analysing customer needs and creating use cases to support growth strategies.
- Participating in product design, analysing product performance and redesigning as required.
- Managing product development road map and leading activities from product definition & planning to production and release.
- Researching and be knowledgable on competitors products to measure product strengths and weaknesses
- Working cross-functionally with design and technology teams to ensure timely and quality release of product/ enhancements.
- Maintaining proper documentation of development and problems faced.
- Conducting regular reviews and reporting areas for improvement with appropriate solutions
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience, ideally in Education.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You are process-oriented with strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd