Junior Portfolio Manager
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Sep-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Excellent opportunity to gain industry exposure
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Nuruting and supportive work environment
Our client is a leading firm in the Asset Management industry with a strong international presence.
You will be responsible for :
- Investing client capital in line with their investment objectives and risk profile to achieve maximum returns on their investments.
- Evaluating risk across investment process and managing asset allocation and positions.
- Portfolio optimisation and enhancement.
- Conducting due diligence and analysing events that would potentially impact performance.
- Participating in account reviews & preparing and delivering client presentations.
- You have a Degree in a relevant field with at least 1 year experience including solid experience in a similar role within Financial Services.
- You are proficient in Excel and have strong knowledge on Asia markets.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to explain complex financial concepts.
- You possess the willingness to learn and can handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd