Junior Pharmacy Technician - up to 2.9k
- Releases shipments for distribution
- To manage the change of product status both physically and systematically following client instructions and within the scope of applicable Internal Guidelines.
- Perform the quality check on a relabeling process
- Supporting depot operational activities, as applicable, based on the local legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all government legislative and local health requirements.
- Maintain and assure compliance
- Perform periodic self-Inspections as required, to assure everything at the facility is working as established
- Perform any other duties the employee has been trained for
- Min Diploma in Pharmaceutical or related disciplines
- Min 1 year of pharmacy technician experience
- Piror experience in warehousing and/or dispensing will be a good advantage
- Able to start immeidately or within short notice period
Interested applicants, please email a copy of your resume in MS Word Format to:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
EA Personnel No: R2095121
EA Personnel Name: Cindy Wong Xin Yi
Company EA Registration Number: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd