Junior Pharmacist - Inpatient/ Outpatient
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- The Pharmacist is responsible for the proper dispensing of prescribed drugs, providing drug information and counseling on the prescribed medications for all patients and Medical staff.
- Checks/ verifies prescriptions and dispenses prescribed drugs with counselling.
- Provides drug information services to medical staff.
- Conducts stock check to ensure that the stock in all Wards is adequate and replenishes stock, when necessary.
- Performs/ oversees in-patient and out-patient charges.
- Prepares extemporaneous products as and when prescribed
- Maintains proper inventory records on all drugs.
- Supervises the work of Pharmacy Assistants and Pharmacy Technicians.
- Attends and contributes to the monthly pharmacy staff meetings.
- Participates in departmental activities such as quality assurance and performance appraisal.
- Liaises with and accepts advice from the Pharmacy Manager.
- Liaises, as and when necessary, with external doctors and Hospital based Resident Medical Officers.
- Performs any other duties as and when requested by the Senior Pharmacist or Pharmacy Manager.
- Min Degree in Pharmacy
- Fully Reg with Singapore Pharmacy Board
- Min 1 - 2 years experience in pharmacy related setting
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd