Junior Network Operation Center Engineer ($3000, Mass Hiring!) - SPJSP
Network Operation Center Engineers monitor large computer networks and servers for problems from a central location. They analyze problems, perform troubleshooting and incident response on the system, communicate with site technicians and track problems through to resolution.
The employment market for NOC Engineers is strong, as the telecommunications and IT industries continue to grow and become more complex.
Salary: $3000 per month
Working Location: Tanjong Pagar
Working Days: 3,2,2 Shift (Work 3 days, Off 2 days, Work 2 Days again)
Working Hours: Will rotate accordingly between both shifts. Shift 2 is based from home)
Shift 1: 8am to 8pm
Shift 2: 8pm to 8am (Home-based)
Monitor systems and network services
- Monitor performance and capacity of various systems and 3rd party network services using a variety of tools.
- Determine cause of the problem
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues by following standard operating procedures
Track all issues
- Keep track and document all issues and resolutions accordingly
- Escalate issue to management , other IT resources or 3rd party vendors for assistance when problems are too large or complex for quick troubleshooting
- Maintain ongoing communication within the team and keep all stakeholders aware of relevant, known issues as well the steps being taken to resolve them
- Minimum Diploma qualification in IT and Engineering related courses
- Able to communicate with China clients
- Able to commit to 12 hours rotating shift
- No prior experience required but require knowledge in Linux, Windows Server, DNS, Network
If you are excited by the above opportunity and challenges, do apply now!
Please email your updated resume in Words format to Jaren at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Sin Ye Sheng (Jaren) - R1550927
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781