Junior Network Administrator
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 95C5630|EA Personal Registration No: R1329706
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
You will be a network administrator that will work with IT teams to provide operation and project support.
You must be able to communicate well with both internal and external partners.
- Provide operation and project support for network
- Manage and maintain the network infrastructure
- Monitor the network performance (bandwidth usage, health of network equipment etc.)
- Support network related service request
- CCNA/CCNP certification is preferred..
- Responsible for day to day Operation and administration of network and security infrastructure.
- Experience in firewall, switches, routers, proxy, load balancers, NAC, Wireless, remote access (VPN)
- Experience or Knowledge in managing Alcatel switches, Aruba Wireless Controllers, Palo Alto firewall, Network Access Control, RSA, F5 VPN
- Knowledge in SDWAN and Cisco OTV
- Knowledge in Cloud infrastructure (AWS) will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Cisco OTV technology
- Knowledge of Aruba Clearpass (NAC)
- Must be able and willing to work after office hrs. if required
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd