Junior Material Planner
GE Aviation Engine Services Singapore| Date Posted: 22-Jul-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Oversee Inventory Control and Materials Management eg, shortage, defective materials etc.
- Explore and implement ways to improve Asset Management
- Manage physical inventory, material master set up, and system transactions accuracy with existing systems
- Oversee Direct Material & Indirect Sourcing, negotiating and procurement.
- Work with Vendors to improve Direct & Indirect Materials Delivery, Quality and Certification issues.
- Work with shops to ensure the right amount of Direct & Indirect materials are delivered on time.
- Work with Finance on inventory score cards at reporting period.
- Monitor and provide feedback on vendor performance and material quality.
- Review BOM and ensure sufficient material supply to support new repair processes.
- Diploma/Degree in Business or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong in Excel and SAP/ERP/QAD
- Knowledge of material Planning and Inventory Control
- Analytical Skills, leadership and facilitation skill
GE Aviation Engine Services Singapore