Junior Marketing Executive
The Junior Marketing Executive role is to assist and support the day to day running of client campaigns and the successful operation of the office. This position is seen by the company primarily as a junior role which would hopefully lead to a management position if both the employee’s aptitude and the vacancy allows.
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organising events and product exhibitions
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- monitoring performance
- managing campaigns on social media.
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
The organisation provides a wide variety of services and products to a vast group of clients. We put clients' needs as our top priority and assist them in the best possible way. We are currently in the midst of an expansion and require individuals that are driven to fuel our Marketing department into the e-commerce platform.
To ensure that the organisation is progressing into the right direction, our organisation has adopted a family-oriented environment. We strongly believe in flat hierarchy and constant two-way communication. In order to work efficiently and accomplish numerous things, it is important for us to be united and overcome any obstacles as a team.