Junior Marketing Coordinator - Entry Level
Our fast-paced firm has an immediate opening for a Junior Marketing Coordinator to support internal and external business communications for our expansive array of clients.
The ideal candidate for this position is looking to launch a career while developing transferable skills through our training program.
- Support planning, scheduling, and execution for product offers, product launches, and other promotions.
- Layer on learnings/insights from the market place with market research, analysis and varied internal and external perspectives to define rich territories for innovation with deep grounding consumer/patient needs, attitudes and behaviors
- Track, measure, and report on launches and promotions to evaluate effectiveness and measure ROI.
- Manages venue relations and expectations throughout the event production life cycle.
- Participate in team meetings to provide updates and track activities against timelines.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
Qualities We Love:
- Outgoing, exuberant, and personable
- Ability to think out of the box
- Admirable work ethic and self motivation
- High quality communication skills
- Strong moral compass and accountability
- Copacetic team player