Junior Management trainee (Graduates are welcome)
This is a challenging, yet highly rewarding role where you will be responsible for adding to the number of managed customer base in our portfolio, as well as maintaining contacts. It's all about networking!
Our ideal candidate will have preferrable sales experience with a passion for providing exceptional customer service and individual initiative to create new business opportunities and develop strong relationships.
- Assist team leaders in developing new marketing campaigns to attract potential customers
- Ensure that tasks are completed in an efficient manner
- work across multiple functions
- Setting targets and analyse sales for the month as well as to assist with administrative duties
- Assist and nurture customer relationships with potential and existing customers
- Introduce products of the company and upsell it to customers
- Bring new customers on board
- Succeed in maintaining long term customer relationships
- Minimum diploma holder
- Ability to combine words and pictures in a simple and effective way to attract business
- Problem solving and troubleshooting instincts
- High level of written and spoken English
- Proven performer at meeting deadlines
- Can work with the team or by themselves
- Very strong verbal and communication skills
- Central business software use and knowledge
- Can create simple but effective single or multiple campaigns
- Self-starter who doesn’t need to be told ‘how to do it’
- Can present a proposal to a group of people
- Ability to communicate with empathy at all levels including management
- Has a warm friendly personality and is customer focused
- Must be able to communicate and fit in with the Team
- You have an eye for detail and an aptitude to correct mistakes
- Can work with targets under pressure
- Must be professional and ethical
The team is efficient and the general structure of the business is clear on who does what, so you can expect to be well directed.
If you think you have the experience and drive that this role needs, please apply now!!!