Junior IT Project Manager (TIBCO)
- Project management (especially on coordination and communication with all relevant parties).
- Participate in Agile / sprint planning and collected input from development teams.
- Create, as well as, maintain project and API documents.
- Perform health check and sanity test for APIs.
- Coordinate with QA for Quality testing and perform defect analysis.
- Assure project solution / services are working fine.
- Coordinate with development team to resolve any issues.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in managing projects (especially the coordination and communication aspects).
- Preferably with at least 2 years’ of relevant experience in project and API document writing.
- Agile / Scrum Master working experience and Tibco knowledge will be beneficial.
- Experience in TIBCO BW Unit test framework.
- Experience in API testing using Postman and custom framework.
- Good to have scripting knowledge using Python.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
- Performance incentive
- Subsidized Trainings and Certifications (such as ITIL Foundation V3)
- Annual Increment based on performance
- Mobile Allowance
- Career path
- Company events and annual awards
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd