JUNIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
THE ADVERTISER | Date Posted: 27-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Meticulous and have good eyes for detailing and planning.
- Able to do free hand sketches and have neat and presentable handwriting.
- Must be able to communicate with clients and contractor/supplies.
- Responsible and committed.
- Candidate must possess at least NITEC/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Knowledge of AutoCad/Archicad/Illustrator/Photoshop
- Preferably with a year working experience. Entry level candidates may apply.
- Must be able to work under pressure and independently.