Junior Infrastructure Project Manager
This role provides project management, business stakeholder engagement, and project oversight on behalf of the ICT Delivery team. Projects may be global, strategic initiatives that require corporate guidance and oversight due to the nature and scope of project objectives. This position will also have responsibilities managing business stakeholder expectations and bringing together various groups within the organization to provide secure infrastructure and/or application software solutions including hardware, services, and coordinating delivery, installation, and configuration. This role will include direct interaction with a broad range of technical and business personnel throughout the organization.
1. Organize and drive multiple simultaneous projects to meet security, services, application software and/or infrastructure needs
2. Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
3. Track progress and drive results in security, services, application software and/or infrastructure.
4. Work with technical and business leaders to provide solutions and services, deliver, and install products.
5. Manage the business stakeholder expectations and schedules and build products and services to meet company needs
6. Be involved in and responsible for projects from conception through to production deployment, with responsibilities ranging from budget forecasting to working with individuals to insure they deliver on-time.
1. Strong organizational and prioritization skills and a desire to learn
2. Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
3. Proven ability to manage conflicting stakeholder interests effectively
4. Highly effective technical communications skills (verbal and written)
5. Familiarity with various project management methodologies (waterfall, agile, scrum, etc)
6. Basic technical knowledge of servers, routers, switches, storage
7. Basic technical knowledge network/systems architecture and design
8. 3+ years of increasing responsibilities within a multi-location organization
9. Project Management and technical certification(s) preferred (PMP, ITIL, Scrum Master,
10. Locals preferred.
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd