Junior Infrastructure Project Manager
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
Our Future is Thatz. Your Future is Bright.
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Junior Infrastructure Project Manager
This role provides project management, business stakeholder engagement, and project oversight on behalf of the ICT Delivery team. Projects may be global, strategic initiatives that require corporate guidance and oversight due to the nature and scope of project objectives. This position will also have responsibilities managing business stakeholder expectations and bringing together various groups within the organization to provide secure infrastructure and/or application software solutions including hardware, services, and coordinating delivery, installation, and configuration. This role will include direct interaction with a broad range of technical and business personnel throughout the organization.
1. Organize and drive multiple simultaneous projects to meet security, services, application software and/or infrastructure needs
2. Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
3. Track progress and drive results in security, services, application software and/or infrastructure.
4. Work with technical and business leaders to provide solutions and services, deliver, and install products.
5. Manage the business stakeholder expectations and schedules and build products and services to meet company needs
6. Be involved in and responsible for projects from conception through to production deployment, with responsibilities ranging from budget forecasting to working with individuals to insure they deliver on-time.
1. Strong organizational and prioritization skills and a desire to learn
2. Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
3. Proven ability to manage conflicting stakeholder interests effectively
4. Highly effective technical communications skills (verbal and written)
5. Familiarity with various project management methodologies (waterfall, agile, scrum, etc)
6. Basic technical knowledge of servers, routers, switches, storage
7. Basic technical knowledge network/systems architecture and design
8. 3+ years of increasing responsibilities within a multi-location organization
9. Project Management and technical certification(s) preferred (PMP, ITIL, Scrum Master,
10. Locals preferred.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd