Junior HR Analyst (Shared Services/MNC)
HR Analyst (Shared Services/MNC)
We are currently hiring on behalf of our client, a reputable organisation and would require suitably qualified candidates to send in your applications to us.
- Acts as interface between business and IT organization with regards to HRMS implementation
- Responsible for processing complex, confidential, and time sensitive data
- Collaborate across multiple business functions, as well as globally to ensure team success
- Perform updates, audits and data validations with regards to employee information in the Human Resource Management Systems
- Participate in UAT testing, implement systems and seeking opportunities for process improvement
- Supports users in the report generation process
- Works closely with the Business HR to ensure all reports are accurate
- Process Mass Change Spreadsheets
- Ensures data integrity in database by running regular audits
- Assists with the development and delivery of HRMS training to users.
- Provides systems support for HR applications
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
- Degree holder with at least 1 year of experience in HR Operations, preferably with hands on experience in using HRMS
- Proven experience to handle large headcounts (500 to 1000 or more)
- Experienced in shared service will also be an added advantage
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Able to complete own role independently
- Knowledge of Oracle applications, HRMS functionalities, PL/SQL, and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage large amount of data efficiently
- Organized, detailed and proactive; able to provide independently in a complex and dynamic environment; able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines when required
***We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Pang Ai Wei (Registration ID: R1438040)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (License No: 95C5630)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd