Junior HR Admin (Payroll)
We are looking for an Junior HR Admin (Payroll) for our Singapore Office.
Role: HR Admin (Payroll)
Job type: Permanent
Location: Paya Lebar Square, Singapore
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organize and maintain personnel records of candidates
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in HR Admin/accounts role/Payroll Executive.
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Must have Diploma in accounts / HR / Payroll
Interested candidates can share their resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at +65 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd