Junior Graphic Designer
- Simple designs and layouts for print and digital marketing collaterals including but not limited to newsletter, poster, advertisement, brochure, web design, social media platform etc.
- Prepare final artwork for print to suppliers/ vendors.
- Liaise with suppliers/ vendors on details of printing job such as quotation, colour scheme, material /paper quality, size, quantity, aesthetic design layout, etc.
- Responsible for photo-taking and video-taking during Company events.
- Maintain archive of images, photos or previous works.
- Perform any other ad hoc matters as and when assigned
- Certificate in Visual / Graphic Communications Design or its equivalent
- Preferably some relevant working experience.
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Multimedia design software.
- Possess good layout skills and good artwork knowledge
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task and work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Video Editing Software, handling camera / video equipment.
Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- Working hours : Monday to Friday : 8.30am to 6.00pm
Conducive working environment, comprehensive training will be provided, great career progression, annual leave (up to 21 days), festive leave (extra 3 days' leave to celebrate chosen festive), overseas staff outing, birthday voucher $50, flexi benefit, insurance benefit etc..
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.