In this role, you will be working alongside Senior Admin Executive to provide full-time administrative support to a Director. This role is busy and varied and will require someone with excellent time-management skills.
- Manage administrative and Data analyst
- Arrange schedule for interview process
- Handling different project as assign by Director
- Prepare documentation for the Director for meeting
- Minutes taking during meeting
- Prepare finance breakdown records
- Manage and planning team events
- Min Diploma in business studies
- Good at Time Management
- Excellent in comminication skills
- Able to work independently
- Training will be provided
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in drafting, formatting and document preparation
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Some secretarial experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent calling skills