- Strong understanding of company's products or services and knowledge of competition
- Able to liaise well with corporate partners, brands, and merchants
- Ensure excellent customer service and client/ merchant satisfaction
- Manage and maintain good client relationships
- Attend to and deliver proposals on time
- Develop creative solutions for existing clients and research to identify new potential clients
- Setting and implementing strategies to grow internal and external traffic to our products, and improve conversion rate, to maximize sales and downstream value to Company.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external parties, while meeting tight deadlines
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proactively identify business change opportunities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service standards towards clients
- Work in a team-oriented environment
- To provide accessible, timely, effective, efficient and professional quality service to resolve problems and to delight customers.
Our company has groomed many successful leaders that are now managing teams on their own. If you think you got what it takes be able to be on a managerial position one day then do not hesitate to join us as there will be seniors guiding you as long as there is determination to learn and succeed.