Our Customer Service and Sales team have a lot of fun! We are committed to helping our people be their best, make a difference, and have a great time along the way.
Everything we do revolves around our customer. Through collaboration, we find new and better ways to understand and create experiences our customers love.
This is a fast paced, critical role who needs a superstar ready to take on the challenge!
We are looking for a highly personable character capable of building strong stakeholder relationships and who is able to manage and prioritise their time.
We are looking for someone with high levels of attention to detail, strong work ethic and the ability to problem solve in a fast paced data driven environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Learning every aspect from Sales & Marketing department
- Assisting the department driving sales and achieving targets
- Serving customers
- Involved in event management
- Manage social media account (LinkedIn, web page and IG)
- Understanding of the products and services
- Face to face and telephone sales
- Leading and participating in training and personal development sessions
The Ideal candidate
We are seeking an individual:
- Min Diploma / Degree in any marketing, business study discipline
- Self-motivated, with great presentation and customer service skills
- To excel in this position, you will ideally have excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages
- Able to work in a team environment
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Effective customer relations skills
- be hands on in your approach and enjoy physical work - this is not an office-based career
- Thirst for learning and a proactive
- Must be results driven
- Willing to learn new tasks and given ownership
Our exclusive benefits offer a range of options and policies to support our employees both professionally and personally across four key categories: health, wellbeing, learning and workplace flexibility.