Junior End User Support Engineer - (Investment Management)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 10-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
The main objective of the role is to ensure the services we provide to the end user are in line with the needs of customers. End User Services is a central part of Technology & Support Department and are instrumental in delivering IT services to the organization.
You will be given the opportunity to excel and to make an impact. The right candidate for this position will be motivated by this challenge, is eager to learn new technologies and will help to develop our future ways of working with End User Services in a secure manner.
- IT Incident handling and management
- SharePoint administration and management
- Microsoft Endpoint management
- O365 based collaboration services
- Collaboration and communication with all levels of the organization
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or M.Sc. in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline
- Knowledge of working in the financial services sector
- Familiarity with the concepts of administration of Office 365 services
- A desire to develop expertise across at least two core services such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams etc.
- DevOps attitude and strong knowledge of PowerShell or equivalent scripting language
- SCCM and Intune device management experience beneficial
- Familiarity with SCRUM and Agile methodologies
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374