Junior Electrical Maintenance Officer
NatSteel Holdings Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Feb-2021
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Ensure that corrective and preventive maintenance of machines are carried out effectively and as per plan
- Able to identify the root cause of equipment breakdown by troubleshooting and analyse issues safely using while using the least possible time with minimal disruption to production.
- Schedule the allocated resources to carry out the necessary maintenance activities to meet short term and long term targets.
- Ensuring the in-stock parts quantity are sufficient and kept to minimal levels by monitoring spare parts consumption and replenishing stocks when low (through raising of purchase requisitions)
- Sustaining and improvement to workplace safety in compliance with safety requirements. Identify and implement safety improvements, performing 5S and housekeeping
- Identify, implement or support improvement projects such as installation of new machines, machines shifting, or proposing and executing mechanical improvements to equipment for improved machine performance / ease of maintenance
- To update reports and communicate status of activities
- To do other works that may be required.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in cutting & Welding
- Willing to learn
- In good physical health
- Able to do shift work
NatSteel Holdings Pte Ltd