Junior Desktop Engineer
- Problem, and Service Request Management
- Provide workarounds and solution based on Service level objectives
- Ensure satisfactory customer services and prompt response times to the requesters
- Provide technical support over phone, email and hands-on
- Diploma in Information technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of working experience in providing end users IT support
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft based operating systems
- Good general knowledge in IT infrastructure such as LAN, WAN, Windows server, Active directory.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Working location: Woodlands area
- Working hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Requires to work on ad-hoc Saturday (only if required)
- Good remmuneration package
For interested applicants, please send your resume in MS WORD format to Grace (Reg no: R1329706) [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Due to the high volume of applications which we may receive for each position, we regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd