Junior Data Engineer (SQL) - Jurong Area
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Junior Data Engineer (SQL) – Jurong Area
Job Title: Data Engineer
Work Location: Jurong Area, Singapore
Job Type: 2 Years Contract, subject to renewal
About the Job
Stitch and serve data into ready-to-use form so that the consumers (data analysts, reporting reps, data scientists) can spend more resources on running actual analysis. Data engineering expertise is also a must to move any data and analytic centric projects to production.
- Enhance capability to design, build and maintain data pipelines to produce ready-to-use datasets in tabular format to data consumers;
- Actively partners with the business to model datasets from various business domains; and
- Knowledgeable in basic economics will be advantageous. This role will be critical in providing quality datasets in a timely fashion to downstream needs – data analysts, applications, reporting representatives.
- Provide support for new or enhancement projects.
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, IT, or related field
- Able to perform data preparation tasks – data fusion, cleansing, masking, augmentation in either SQL/ Python and load into databases. Advantageous if experience is on: MS SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Configuring and using Hadoop ecosystem software components. Advantageous if experience is on: Apache Kafka, Nifi and Zeppelin.
- Able to design ETL, Data warehouse and Data Lake
- Uses version control tools like Git
- Understands and implement RESTful API
- Able to perform basic server administration tasks on Windows and Linux
- Locals preferred.
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- Competitive Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
- Other benefits
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Thatz International Pte Ltd for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd