Junior Data Engineer
You will be responsible for :
- Developing data pipeline architecture and ensuring it is optimised
- Suggesting recommendations to improve and automate processes
- Working with the team to identify ways to improve data system functionality, flexible and data quality
- Designing data models to ensure data is accessible and organised efficiently
You should have a Computer Science or related degree and at least 1 year experience in a Data Engineer role. Entry-level professionals with strong knowledge of Python, SQL and data warehousing tools are welcome to apply. You are a motivated individual who is able to adopt new technologies or methodologies quickly. You are known to be meticulous and are looking forward to hands on experience in a fast-paced environment. You should have good communication skills and be able to work in a collaborative environment.
Our client is an international firm that has invested heavily on the development of crop protection and other products with a mission to be a leader in driving agricultural development sustainability.
- Excellent opportunity for entry-level talent to gain valuable experience
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Strong potential for career growth
Snaphunt Pte Ltd