Junior Data Engineer
- Join a high growth startup that helps social media influencers build brands consumers love
- Exciting opportunities to grow and learn
- Excellent work culture
Our client is an exciting startup which helps social media influencers to build brands that consumers love.
The Company uses data to identify the most promising influencers on social media with authentic engagement with their followers and support them with funding, design, consumer insights, supply chain expertise and distribution to build and grow a brand. These brands are co-owned by the Company and the influencers, enabling them to go from an advertising channel for other brands to being an entrepreneur building their own brand.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing scripts to process structured and unstructured data.
- Recommending, developing and implementing ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Supporting translation of data business needs into technical system requirements.
- Working with stakeholders to understand needs in order with respect to the data structure, availability, scalability and accessibility.
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year of experience, ideally within a Data Engineer role.
- Demonstrated experience working with large and complex data sets as well as experience analyzing volumes of data.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd