Junior Data Analyst - SQL (Training for 9 Months - Contract )
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 23-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Do you find it fun playing with large data-sets?
- Are you planning to embark on the data exploration journey?
- Are you interested in solving business problems with facts (Data)?
- Collect and validate data from various sources and ensure readiness for analysis
- Transform data into the right data set before analysis
- Assist in the quantitative analysis of data and generate reports of analysis
- In-depth understanding of data and data sources in the organisation
- Assists senior team members in the development of tools, documents, models and presentations
- Executing data analysis, customer reporting reviews and other quality assurance procedures utilizing multiple data sources.
- Provide location data program operational support to customers and internal stakeholders
- Document, improve and define new processes, business requirements and documentation within the Location Services program.
- Participate in the automation process, product development and data management of the Data Integrity and Data Collection programs.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Relevant experience in Information Management in financial services industry (or certifications and comparable experience)
- Some exposure to multiple types of coding (SQL, Excel-VBA)
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374