Junior Condo Manager - Urgent!
- Senior Property Exec / Ass. Condo Manager is welcomed to apply
- Good career opportunity and exposure
- Experience in managing MCST is needed
You will be deployed to one of our company MCST estates/condominiums, leading a team of site employees and managing the condo from its operation to administration functions.
- Organize and plan the day-to-day operations of the site
- Lead and supervise the site staff and term contractors
- Inspect buildings, grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely
- Solicit and analyze quotations from contractors for repairs, renovations, and maintenance works
- Attend to residents’ queries,emails and correspondences
- Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations
- Liaise with council members as well as convene council meetings and AGM
- Responsible for entire estate in terms of Structural Aspects and Safety, Electrical Installation and Plumbing Works and ensure compliance with building statutory requirements.
- Liaise with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, government authorities, statutory boards, lawyers, auditors etc on matters relating to building requirement compliance, management and maintenance
- To be responsible for other essential services and functions ranging from administrative, operations to finances relating to building management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Diploma / Degree in Estate Management, Real Estate or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in managing a condo estate.
- Strong client focus and able to maintain a high level of property management service.
- Exposure to Management Corporation Strata Title (MCST), that is, residential property environment.
- Strong administrative and co-ordination skills.
For applicants who are keen, please send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.