SSA Consulting Group Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Jan-2021
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Conduct Non-WSQ classes
- Conduct WSQ classes (once ACTA/ACLP is attained)
- Assist WSQ Chefs with their Practical classes
- When assisting with WSQ classes - coordinate and carry out the preparations such as ingredients, tools, equipment, setup, washing including washing area
- Prepare set up and clean up for Chef's demo.
- To top up take away containers and carriers as needed
- To assist students and supervise their work
- Responsible for reviewing ingredients inventory and estimating what ingredients are needed
- To oversee the storage and disposal of leftover ingredients
- To maintain chillers and freezers includes monitoring temperatures
- To make sure that all kitchens are clean at all time
- Ensure all ovens and cabinets are cleaned after use
- Conduct baking and dessert creation courses for adults and senior citizens
- Ensure any materials required for the class is sufficient throughout the day as well as alert the person-in-charge if otherwise so they may replenish the ingredients
- Conduct Train-The-Trainer programmes for new baking and dessert creation trainers
- Conduct demonstrations in roadshows as and when the management requires
- Responsible for rostering of schedule for junior chefs and assistants
- Any other duties as deemed fit by the management
- Possess excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Passionate in teaching and sharing baking knowledge and skills with others.
- Professional and punctual.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess a can-do attitude, persistence and positive mindset towards work.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum Diploma in a related field.
- Possess the full ACTA/ACLP qualification.
- Candidates with related working experience but without ACLP may also apply.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the F&B industry and or in pastry, baking or dessert creations department.
- At least 1 year of basic training experience (not necessarily in the training industry for baking)
- Able to train adults and matured students in an optimistic, cheerful and fun manner
- Possess good command in English in both written and oral communication.
- Bilingual and able to converse in Mandarin/ Malay in order to teach Chinese/Malay-speaking participants will be an added advantage.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
SSA Consulting Group Pte Ltd