Park Hotel Alexandra| Date Posted: 28-Jun-2019
Permanent, Part Time
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- Provide courteous and efficient food and beverage services to the guests according to the established standard of operations of the outlet.
- To ensure mis-en place/side station is all set up with food items, non-food items such as crockery and chinaware before the shift commences.
- To replenish supplies and linen as and when necessary.
- To ensure that tables under his/her charge have the correct cutleries and table settings before the shift commences.
- To meet, greet and lead guests to their seats.
- To clear and remove soiled dishes, and bring them to the dish washing area.
- To present bills to diners, collect payment and give to the cashier, return change or credit card to diners.
Park Hotel Alexandra