Junior Business Analyst (Pega)
We are looking for a Junior Business Analyst(Pega) for ongoing long term project with our IT healthcare client in Singapore
Location: Ang Mo Kio / Serangoon
Job Type: Contract
Salary: SGD 4500 – 5500/month
Role and Responsibilities
The Business Analyst develops, modifies, enhances, or adapts existing or proposed systems within an organization to improve business efficiency and productivity.
- He/she helps in designing system solutions, tests the performance and usability of systems, and prepares user training documentation.
- He/she handles situations that may require broad research of client business processes and requirements, information technology requirements, procedures, or problems according to business needs.
- He/she acts as a liaison between system users and technical staff to address questions and issues.
- He/she possesses an analytical mind and can see interconnections with system solutions and usability.
- He/she adopts a systematic approach in handling ambiguous or complex issues, and actively discusses his perspectives to arrive at effective solutions.
Identify business needs
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify business needs
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the business requirements specifications and feasibility studies on possible solutions
- Translate business requirements and user needs into functional specifications
- Support the development of business cases defining potential benefits, solutions to increase efficiencies of business processes and associated risks
- Document needs and objectives, current operational procedures, issues
- Prioritize requests from multiple sources
- Propose prioritization of user requests
- Analyze systems and processes to identify enhancement opportunities
- Guide documentation of specifications and interfaces between systems
- Identify system deficiencies and performance gaps
- Identify options for resolution of system gaps
- Align business design with the needs of the users
- Prepare business design specifications
- Support the preparation of solution proposals
- Advocate technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Conduct change impact analysis
- Document system enhancements and detailed specifications
Manage project implementation
- Develop test plans and test cases
- Prepare test data to satisfy user acceptance test scenarios
- Document post-test evidence of expected results or defects
- Implement a new system
- Prepare project status reports for stakeholders
- Collaborate with developers to ensure requirements are incorporated into system design
- Function as the liaison between users and technical staff throughout the solution implementation cycle
- Work with relevant stakeholders on user acceptance testing
- Verify that business requirements are incorporated into the design
Facilitate change management
- Support the development of change management plans
- Develop technical documentation and training materials
- Conduct user training to facilitate the adoption of new systems
- Act as a point of contact for users regarding complex queries
- Experience as a Business Analyst for at least 2-3 projects.
- Experience with Pega
Interested, please send over your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd