- Excellent opportunity to gain experience in a leading accounting firm
- Tremendous learning and career development opportunities
Our client is a leading international accounting and advisory firm. They are not only customer-centric but also employee-focused and is committed to helping both clients and employees excel in their own way.
In this exciting role that can develop your career, you as a Junior Bookkeeper will be responsible for processing all transactions and receipts and maintaining AR and AP. You will oversee financial data and ensure it is entered into accounting system accurately. You will prepare and complete all tax filing. You will maintain all records by filing documents using best practices. You will assist in ad-hoc duties as required.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Bookkeeper role with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are able to work in fast-paced environments.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd