Junior Associate Engineer, Network Operations - 24x7 Standby
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Junior Associate Engineer, Network Operations – 24x7 Standby
- Perform first level trouble-shooting on various ICT systems and Network Infrastructure.
- Monitor network performance and ensures constant security and connectivity.
- Escalate critical system issues to appropriate level 2 support team members.
- Report incident issues accurately.
- Provide recommendations to improve systems or to streamline processes.
- Assist to install and configure ICT solutions as and when required.
- Maintain and update documentation of internal ICT systems and licenses.
- Assist in other ICT projects or related matters as when required.
- Preferably with 2 years of relevant working experience in at least one of the following:
- Network Infrastructure, and
- MS Windows Server, UNIX or Linux
- Working knowledge on three or more of the following technologies:
VMWARE, VDI, SAN, NAS, JP1, Backup and Recovery, CISCO switches, UNIX shell scripting, SharePoint and/or Lotus Notes workflow.
- A self-initiated, highly flexible and a pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision.
- Strong sense of responsibility to the customers.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Able to perform shift duties.
- Locals preferred.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
THATZ International Pte Ltd