Junior ArcGIS Developer - Jurong Area
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
Our Future is Thatz. Your Future is Bright.
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Junior ArcGIS Developer – Jurong Area
- To perform application requirements’ analysis and design proposal, development (new requirements), enhancements (change requirements), implementation (testing, documentation, training), as well as, support and maintenance (troubleshooting, defect fixing, upgrades).
- Design, configure and manage Geodatabases to support multiuser editing and application usage.
- Monitor and review the operation support issues and enhancement task with key users, support team and reporting manager.
- Collate and review enhancement request with key users and reporting manager, including impact analysis, prioritisation and efforts required.
- New technology exploration and conduct proof-of-concept.
- A Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Science or its equivalent. At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Familiar with ESRI ArcGIS Suite of Product version 10.6 and above.
- Experience in the following area will be an added advantage:
- React, C3.js, D3.js
- Ms Visual Studio 2012 and above, Ms SQL Server 2012 and above
- Certified ArcGIS Desktop Developer Associate or Web Application Developer Associate will be added advantage.
- Locals preferred.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd