Junior and Senior DotNet (.Net) Developers - 3 Openings
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Junior and Senior DotNet (.Net) Developers
Job Title: Junior Developer (.Net) & Senior Developer (.Net)
Work Location: Jurong Area, Singapore
Job Type: 2 Years Contract, subject to 1 Year renewal
About the Job
- Application requirements analysis and design proposal;
- Application development (new requirements);
- Application enhancements (changed requirements)
- Application implementation (testing, documentation, training);
- Application support and maintenance (troubleshooting, defect fixing, upgrades);
- New technology exploration and conduct proof-of- concept;
- Prepare user guide and conduct user training;
- Prepare deployment documents and deployment;
- Tasks as designated by the Company or the Client.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related disciplines
- Proficient with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012, KMS SQL Server 2012, MS Visual Studio 2012 and above;
- MVC with EF Core, C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, (Framework 4.5 and above), WCF Services;
- MS SQL / PowerShell scripting;
- JSON, REST, SOAP, XML, XSL, XSLT, CSS, HTML, AJAX, jQuery, HTML5, Java script, API, WSDL, AngularJS, Bootstrap, IIS 8.5 and higher, 3-tier infrastructure
- Knowledge in the following area will be an added advantage:
- MS SharePoint 2016
- MS SQL Server Reporting Services
- MS TFS
- Possess good analytical and good troubleshooting skills.
- A self-initiated, highly flexible and a pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision.
- Locals preferred.
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Thatz International Pte Ltd for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd