Junior Accounts Executive
DUO MEDICAL Pte Ltd
We are a young company distributing a wide range of Advance Woundcare Products and Devices. We are committed to provide high quality products that deliver good value and satisfaction to our customers.
- Reporting to Sales Manager.
- Exercise oversight controls.
- Responsible for AP, AR / fixed assets and month end closing activities.
- Check and process payment and accrual entries, generate adjustment entries and to prepare balance sheets during month end or quarterly closing
- Prepare GST returns on quarterly basis and assist to prepare corporate income tax, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Cooperate with other departments and ensure the internal control procedures are operating effectively on daily basis and facilitate external auditing services through coordinating and answering auditing queries.
- Generate weekly and monthly sales, inventory & finance report.
- Control and maintain month end reconciliation to financial statements.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Min. diploma/ degree in Accounting related field or professional qualifications as recognized by Institute of Chartered Accountants of Singapore.
- Min.1 year of experience in Accounting or Finance environment, with shipping industry background will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skill with his/her superior and colleagues.
- Commitment to work overtime during closing period.
- Proficient in using Accounting Software and familiar with MS Excel.
- Able to start immediately or within short notice.
- Basic ($2000-$3000) + VB.
- Great Career Advancement.
- Sharing the same passion and excitement to be part of a young company.
- Work location: Bishan Area.
- Work Type: Full Time (5 ½ days’ work week).
Interested candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or contact 94375522.
We regret that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further discussion.
DUO MEDICAL Pte Ltd