Junior Accounts and Admin Assistant
1. Assist in Shipping Department Accounts (Posting of invoices, submission of invoices for payments, Payment vouchers, Adjustment, Depreciation entries, etc). Keeping documents neat and tidy.
2. In charge of office monthly expenses (Posting of invoicing, submission of invoice mooring, other monthly invoices for payments, Payment vouchers, Adjustment, etc).
3. Opportunity to learn account receivable for bunker invoicing.
4. Administrative duties such as (Purchasing of offices supplies, Requisition of office furniture’s quote, purchasing of name cards, attending to building management to comply with all the requirement (Fire Warden Arrangement)).
5. Checking and submission of staff expense claims.
6. Assist in yearly gift arrangement for customers.
7. Attend to the phone calls and attend to the guests.
8. Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
9. Prefer an individual who is very initiative, a team player, has a good working attitude, is hard working.
10. Very family oriented working environment and progression for growth.
11. Other benefits such as medical, sport allowance, health screening, etc
12. Must have at least Diploma in Accounting.
13. Fresh Graduate are welcome.
Fratelli Cosulich Bunkers (S) Pte Ltd