Jr. Systems Engineer (PLC / SCADA) - East
- Developing Process Functional Design including Control write-up and Control Schematics
- Carry out Engineering, DCS/PLC/DDC and SCADA programming, Interface programming
- Development of Process Functional Design including Control write-up and Control Schematics
- Development and Testing of DCS/DDC/PLC/SCADA Software
- Development of Hardware and Software Design Specifications and other Software/Test documentation
- Panel design and instrumentation Design
- Site Testing and Commissioning with the user
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics), with 8 years experiences in water treatment.
- Experience in Control System Design including system architecture, hardware, system software
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi, Siemens, Allen Bradley, GE PLC preferred.
- Knowledge of Intelltion iFIX, Wonderware Intouch, Mitsubishi MX Works, Vijeo Citect SCADA preferred.
- Knowledge of standard Communication protocols like Modbus, Profibus, Melsecnet, ControlNet, BacNet/IP preferred.
- Experience in Panel design and instrumentation Design
- Experience in Site Testing and commissioning with the user
- Experience in System Training and System O&M Documentation
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16313
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD