Jr Marketing Manager (1 Year Contract + 1 -3 yrs exp + Urgent + E-Commerce MNC)
1 Year Contract
Location: Raffles Place
The candidate should have experience analyzing marketing campaigns and building relationships with internal stakeholders, driving campaigns optimization and results, and be comfortable managing multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced environment.
The successful Associate Marketing Manager:
• Audits vendor submitted deals and makes campaign inclusion decisions based on relevance and data
• Creates merchandising placements in collaboration with central teams
• Educates vendor manager(s) on tools, processes, and resources
• Implements scalable promotional programs for vendor(s)
• Aids marketing manager in creating vendor facing decks to highlight events and promotional opportunities
• Analyzes campaign performance metrics
• Reports on results and recommends areas for improvement
• Implements strategies to optimize new customer acquisition and delivers creation of emails, push notifications whilst implementing partnerships requirements.
• Be an advocate for a quality customer experience
• Continuously seeks opportunities to educate vendor managers and other stakeholders on the industry landscape to improve and makes recommendation to the business.
AUTOMATION & PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
• Identifies opportunities to improve retail tools and systems
• Identifies opportunities to simplify or automate tasks to drive improvement on campaign performance
• Manages campaigns from launch with a goal of automating any manual tasks
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in retail and/or marketing with a proven history of delivering results
• Experience in merchandising
• Proficiency with Excel and strong analytical acumen
• Strong communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels.
• Business focused thinking, an ability to focus on key issues and a strong hands-on, results driven mentality.
• Open to candidates with marketing internship.
Interested applicants please apply directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Optimum Solutions (S) Pte Ltd