JC - Logistics Coordinator
- Liaise with transporter company regarding Exports or Imports documentation and expediting of shipment processes and communicating with the relevant personnel within manufacturing plant
- Be familiar and follow up with COO (Certificate of Origin) application process and tracking of completion schedules
- Support release of process orders, picking list, batch allocation, packed out quantity confirmation
- Coordinate with 3PL (3rd Party Logistic) company for various operations (example drumming schedule update, material transfer update and timely submission of various reports)
- Arrangement of samples and air shipments (export)
- Provide cross-role support and input on core activities to enhance team performance.
- At least 3 years industry experience and/ or a diploma preferably with Supply Chain focus, aptitude for figures or details, exercise of judgment, independent analysis.
- Requires knowledge of/or previous experience in the use of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of SAP (MM, SD modules) is a plus. Customer service experience is a plus.
Interested candidate who wish to apply for the advertise position, please send a copy of your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Reg No: R1107835 (Alice Wong Kim Yoke)
EA License No: 13C6695 (Nala Employment Services)
Nala Employment Pte Ltd