Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 13-May-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Permanent Role
- Working location: Nearby to Pasir Panjang MRT / Kallang MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Report to Development Lead
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Provide level 2 and 3 support to business users.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 3-5+ years work experience with the following languages and tools:
- Good working knowledge in Node JS, Express, React
- Good understanding of development methodologies, testing practices, and tools and knowing when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Good knowledge of Jest, Mocha and DevOps (Jenkins), automated testing would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, API, MVC)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
- Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
- Added advantages / a plus -
- Understanding and practicing of Agile methodologies
- Certification in Java or equivalent
- Familiar with Cloud application deployment such as (azure, aws or google cloud)
- Experience in Java based mobile application
- Experience in Java/J2EE, .Net and/or mobile Technologies
- Experience in Form.IO implementation
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong proof-reading skills
- Desire to learn new skills and improve
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
- Willing to share and coach developer
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)