- In the role of Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing high-quality business solution
- Combination of on-site/offsite low-level requirements gathering, understanding client’s needs, and working with the architects or senior developers to come up with a viable solution
- Report to development Team Lead.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Assist senior developer(s) in analyzing and resolving technical issues.
- Assist in preparing manuals, specification and other technical documentations.
- Package and support deployment releases.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
1-4+ years work experience with the following languages and tools:
• Good working knowledge in **Node JS, Express, React/Angular**
• Good understanding of development methodologies, testing practices, and tools and knowing when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
• Good knowledge of Jest, Mocha and DevOps (Jenkins), automated testing would be beneficial.
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, API, MVC)
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
• Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
• Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
• Understanding and practicing of Agile methodologies will be added advantages
Bachelors or Associate degree in IT discipline. 1-4+ years in software development desired. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)