Java Technical Project Manager
Confidential| Date Posted: 12-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 0
Manager, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours
Position: Java Technical Project Manager
Full Time Opportunity
- Looking for Technical Project Manager with 10+ Years of experience in leading the Java/J2EE Development.
- Must have good hands-on knowledge as a with Front End, Backend, UI and Database Development using technology stack like Core Java, MVC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery etc in the initial part of the career and grown up to the Project Lead / Manager level as a role progression.
- Must have managed a team size of at least 10-15 Developers recently with track record of successful deliveries.
- Must have excellent communication skills, client handling skills and strong aptitude.
- Must have consistently good academic records and consistency in educational/work background.
- Having a professional certification like PMP, Agile/Scrum or equivalent will be a Plus
- End to end project management including delivery, quality, effort/schedule, cost, budget, risk and customer management as per organizational standards.
- Combine business and technical knowledge with process expertise to ensure smooth client (internal/external) engagement and program execution.
- Coordinate, Drive and get buy-in on Requirements, Technical designs and other Project deliverables from multiple levels, divisions and functions of the organization.
- Tracking and monitoring of various project tasks to ensure timely deliveries along with high quality of deliverables.
- Human resource management for people deployed in projects.
- Making project level decisions, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgement.