Java Solution Architect
Confidential| Date Posted: 18-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 0
Bachelor's / Honours
- Solution Architect with extensive experience in designing Java applications, Kafka, Business works, JMS, Spring, Spring boot, etc.,
- Experienced in architecting and developing middleware solutions (Kafka, Confluent, KSQL, Business Works)
- Cloud messaging and proven experience with Confluent project implementation
- Extensive experience in creating Technical Designs or Technical Documentation
- Good deduction skills and requires minimum supervision
- Capable of work with the team and provide technical guidance and perform architecture decision.
- Create Architecture Documentation & Guidance to the team.
- Capable of analysing requirements and develop software as per project defined software process
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.