Java Senior Consultant
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 29-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- 1 year contract, renewable
- Convertible to Permanent Role
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 830am to 6pm
- Working location: Nearby to Somerset MRT
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning, designing, installing, testing & implementing systems in accordance to specifications & service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary system programming & configuration.
- Plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance to specifications & service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary system programming & configuration.
- Manage systems changes through established change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Monitor the agreed service level (.e.g. service request, system availability),document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Plan & implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Provide systems related technical advice to customers or project team.
- Ensure the management of ICT systems adhere to established processes/ procedures, ITIL best practices and methodologies where applicable.
- Manage budget, resources and schedule for system implementation /operation activities
- Established facility management standards/best practices to ensure operation consistency across project/facility management teams
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 4 years of IT experience and 2 years of experience in System Support
- Must have Skillsets:
- Webmethods 9.10 & 10.7
- Tomcat 8.5
- Oracle Java JDK 8
- Azul Zulu Java JDK 8 LTS
- Oracle 12c /MS SQL 2012 Database
- Prefer Skillsets: Microsoft Server, Power Shell scripting, task scheduler, XML, Java, JSP, HTML, Webservices, Web API, Framework - J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JQuery, SVN, Ant, Eclipse, JTest, Log4j
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)