JAVA/J2EE Software Engineer (Full Stack development experience)
On behalf of our Client, who provides consulting services to both the private and public sectors on projects relating to social infrastructure development, we are sourcing for a Java/J2EE Software Engineer (full stack development experience), to join their in-house applications development team.
- Take ownership for delivering the development task assigned
- Ensure delivery within tight timelines and meeting the team’s expectation
- Get involved in the entire lifecycle of the development project
- Understand the requirement and ensure quality deliverables
- Ensure quality and optimized coding with proper documentation
- Do peer code reviews
- Develop unit plan and perform unit testing and provide continuously improved product experience
- Actively assist Support and Sales team wherever required
- Participate in the technical design
- Together with the team contribute to innovative & best-in-class solutions for our business
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Software Engineering, or Information Systems
- 4 – 5 years of Java/J2EE full stack applications development experience
- Proficient experience on usage of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Responsive UI Development experience with Bootstrap, JQuery.
- Knowledge on Node.JS, AngularJS
- Well verse with the use of XML, JSON and REST services
- Exposure to an industry-standard database (SQL Server) with awareness of database design and SQL scripting knowledge and performance tuning
- Awareness of application servers
Additional Job Information:
- Due to the current COVID19 situation in Singapore, we regret that we WILL NOT be able to consider job applications from overseas.
- ONLY Job Applicants currently based in Singapore will be considered
- Monthly Salary upto SGD5,500
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD